- Original music and arrangements
- Music for film, silent film, television, radio, websites, advertising
- Music for special events, exhibitions, lectures and science festivals
- Original film projects to commission
- Image and music design for advertising
- Music publishing, editing, score/parts preparation
- CDs; DVDs
The Cambridge 2013 Science Festival featured several VM soundscapes, playing before lectures,
Link to Cambridge Science Festival
British Science Festival Aberdeen Sept 2012.
VM soundscapes played before several keynote lectures.
Cheltenham Science Festival June 2012. Soundscapes composed by Norman and Jean preceded 30 lectures on various science topics.
- Science Festival info
- VM Soundscapes
Summer concerts: Royal Albert Hall Proms, new work: A Vision of the Sea, 16 July. Chamber music performances at the Cheltenham Festival Deal Festival, English Music Festival and elsewhere.
- More details here.
- Read David's thoughts
on British music.
New CDs with
- Eight Duos for 2 violins (NMC label)
- Complete String Qts, Vol.1 and 2
- Violin Concertos, Oboe Concerto,
- Winter Passions, String Trios and other chamber works
- Symphonies 2 and 6 (BBC National Orch of Wales/Dutton label)
- Symphonies 1, 3, 5 (BBC NOW/Dutton label)
- Orchestral works
(BBC Phil Orch/Chandos)
Norman Worrall BECOMING EMILY
A portrait of Emily Dickinson through her poems and letters.
Film available on DVD from Amazon.
View extracts here and on YouTube
Recent composing projects:
New film scores:
The Cuban Underground, a documentaryabout bats,
Ben Labra D'Ollie,
a childrens' animation film (DVD w/book combination)
see JH other films/media
Silent film score for the Univ of Bristol, Earth Sciences Dept.
see Bristol University Projects
61 pieces in three books.
Read reviews, hear excerpts, see sample score pages here
silent film + live music